It is my privilege to welcome you to our 16th annual California Diversity & Leadership Conference 2022 which is scheduled to take place over a 2 week period from November 1-3. This year's theme is “x.” The conference will afford organizations the opportunity to explore tools and resources necessary to build a diverse workforce and remain competitive on the global stage. The conference will have over 60 speakers who will discuss a variety of different topics all related to our ever-changing workplace. It is important to recognize that learning leads to growth and growth is essential for change.
The Conference will start on November 1 with the day dedicated to training. There is a menu of options to select from for training. Each training is for 6 hours. Day two & three of the conference will have concurrent sessions throughout the day with 4-5 breakout sessions.
In closing, I would like to thank our sponsors for their support. I would like to thank the conference organizers, volunteers and speakers who are working diligently to bring you a wonderful conference. I hope your calendar will allow for your participation in our multi-day learning event.
Founder and Chairman
California Diversity & Leadership Conference
Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Dennis Kennedy, Founder, Energy Diversity & Inclusion Council
- In His Quest For Social Justice, Dennis Kennedy Launches New Energy Diversity Council
- Dennis Kennedy Founder of the National Diversity Council: “If I could inspire a movement, it would definitely be providing more opportunities for youth in inner cities to reach their full potential, while focusing on education reform.”
- Barack Obama Touts Tolerance, Inclusion, Texas Barbecue at Dallas Diversity Conference
- The Recipe to Individual Success? Barack Obama says Innovation, Hard Work, and Resilience
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines Supports Inclusion and Equality at Every Level.
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice Will Prevail,' Chancellor Tells Campus Diversity Conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program